Help your child to develop a healthy respect for themselves and others..
The entire program is playful, effortless, engaging and fun, and all exercises and processes are designed specifically for this age group.
Children learn simple tenets for daily life, which brings up friendliness, forgiveness and respect. This program is the best way to introduce your children to spirituality, nurture human values, inculcate self-discipline, and develop their personality to be healthy and well-rounded.
- Age group: 8 to 13 years
- Course duration: 4 to 14 days
- Time per day: 3 to 4 hours
- Overcome the emotions like fear, anxiety, anger, frustration, etc.
- Improve ability to concentrate and remember
- Increase joy, creativity, sense of well being
- Overcome stage fear
- Learn to work in a group and overcome difficulties with peers
- Simple tenets to deal with everyday problems
- Importance of breath, yoga meditation
- personality development
- Meditation and breathing techniques
- Simple tenets for daily life
- Techniques for overcoming fear and anxiety
- Interactive processes
- Team games
- Food awareness
- Group discussions
- Outdoor activities (where possible)
- Learning through fun and games`
- Service to others